The only case we store user information is when the user performs login to insert a comment or upload a gpx file on a page of our site; in this case we store the following information:
- The app user's App-Scoped User ID. Purpose: used for user authentication. Type of information: personal data
- The person's full name in Facebook. Purpose: used to identify the user in the comments. Type of information: personal data
- The User's primary email address listed on their profile, if available. Purpose: optionally used to contact user in case of problems. Type of information: personal data
- The User's comments posted on this website. Purpose: provide the user with the ability to comment our web pages. Type of information: personal data
- Optional files uploaded by the user on this web site. Purpose: provide the user the ability to share tracks in gpx format. Type of information: personal data
|Our web site|
- User's registration timestamp. Purpose: used for statistic analysis. Type of information: Non-personally identifiable data
We do not collect any other information from the user, we do not collect any other Non-personally identifiable data, but note that Facebook collects additional information described in their Facebook privacy.
In order to delete all user data you have to delete your account here
. Deletion of data is irreversible.
We reserve the right to modify these rules when necessary and in accordance with current legislation, in particular in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European community.
Cookies are small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Your browser stores each message in a small file, called cookie. When you request another page from the server, your browser sends the cookie back to the server. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information related to the user's browsing activity.
This website uses strictly necessary cookies to ensure that our website works properly and you get the best experience on our website.