Synonyms for accord
Synonyms of accord
- (noun) agreement, harmony, concord, concordance, disagreement (antonym)
- (noun) conformity, accordance, agreement
- (noun) treaty, pact, written agreement
- (noun) compatibility
- (verb) harmonize, harmonise, consort, concord, fit in, agree, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- (verb) allot, grant, give
The term accord is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YWNjb3Jk, while the MD5 signature is equal to 17eec3190b081a1c237f673f39d821a9.
The ASCII encoding of accord in hexadecimal notation is 6163636f7264.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: accord and satisfaction
| accordance of rights
| accordion door
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.