Synonyms for accounting
Synonyms of accounting
- (noun) explanation, account
- (noun) system, system of rules
- (noun) accountancy, occupation, business, job, line of work, line
- (noun) accounting system, method of accounting, register
- (noun) account, account statement, statement, financial statement
The term accounting is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YWNjb3VudGluZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to d4c143f004d88b7286e6f999dea9d0d7.
The ASCII encoding of accounting in hexadecimal notation is 6163636f756e74696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: accounting data
| accounting entry
| accounting firm
| accounting principle
| accounting standard
| accounting system
| accounts payable
| accounts receivable
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.