Synonyms for agitate
Synonyms of agitate
- (verb) foment, stir up, provoke, stimulate
- (verb) rouse, turn on, charge, commove, excite, charge up, disturb, upset, trouble, calm (antonym)
- (verb) crusade, fight, press, campaign, push, advertise, advertize, promote, push
- (verb) stir, shift, budge, move
- (verb) shake, move
- (verb) vex, disturb, commove, shake up, stir up, raise up, move, displace
The term agitate is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YWdpdGF0ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to b98810d484bcdd2aa7240f2cea74e2ab.
The ASCII encoding of agitate in hexadecimal notation is 61676974617465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: agitated
| agitated depression
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.