Synonyms for attach
Synonyms of attach
- (verb) connect, link, tie, link up, detach (antonym)
- (verb) touch, adjoin, meet, contact, attach to (related term)
- (verb) join, conjoin, attach to (related term), detach (antonym)
- (verb) bind, tie, bond, relate
- (verb) impound, sequester, confiscate, seize, take
The term attach is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXR0YWNo, while the MD5 signature is equal to 915e375d95d78bf040a2e054caadfb56.
The ASCII encoding of attach in hexadecimal notation is 617474616368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: attach to
| attache case
| attack aircraft
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.