Synonyms for begin
Synonyms of begin
- (noun) Begin, Menachem Begin, statesman, solon, national leader
- (verb) get down, get, start out, start, set about, set out, commence, end (antonym)
- (verb) start, end (antonym)
- (verb) lead off, start, commence, end (antonym)
- (verb) talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- (verb) be
- (verb) start, be
- (verb) start, act, move
- (verb) achieve, accomplish, attain, reach
The term begin is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YmVnaW4=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8d589afa4dfaeeed85fff5aa78e5ff6a.
The ASCII encoding of begin in hexadecimal notation is 626567696e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: beginner
| beginning rhyme
| begonia cheimantha
| begonia cocchinea
| begonia dregei
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.