Synonyms for beginning
Synonyms of beginning
- (adj) first, opening (similar term)
- (noun) happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event, ending (antonym)
- (noun) commencement, first, outset, get-go, start, kickoff, starting time, showtime, offset, point, point in time, middle (antonym), end (antonym)
- (noun) part, section, division, middle (antonym), end (antonym)
- (noun) origin, root, rootage, source, point
- (noun) start, commencement, change of state, finish (antonym)
The term beginning is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YmVnaW5uaW5n, while the MD5 signature is equal to e3587f6620b552e78446d548a28392d9.
The ASCII encoding of beginning in hexadecimal notation is 626567696e6e696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: beginning rhyme
| begonia cheimantha
| begonia cocchinea
| begonia dregei
| begonia erythrophylla
| begonia family
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.