Synonyms for can
Synonyms of can
- (noun) tin, tin can, container
- (noun) canful, containerful
- (noun) can buoy, buoy
- (noun) buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass, body part
- (noun) toilet, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne, plumbing fixture
- (noun) toilet, lavatory, lav, john, privy, bathroom, room
- (verb) tin, put up, preserve, keep
- (verb) fire, give notice, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate, remove, hire (antonym)
The term can is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2Fu, while the MD5 signature is equal to 2c61ebff5a7f675451467527df66788d.
The ASCII encoding of can in hexadecimal notation is 63616e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: can buoy
| can of worms
| can opener
| canaanitic language
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.