Synonyms for cancel
Synonyms of cancel
- (noun) natural, musical notation
- (verb) call off, scratch, scrub
- (verb) offset, set off, balance, equilibrate, equilibrize, equilibrise
- (verb) strike down, declare, adjudge, hold
- (verb) delete, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- (verb) invalidate, score, mark
The term cancel is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2FuY2Vs, while the MD5 signature is equal to 10aec35353f9c4096a71c38654c3d402.
The ASCII encoding of cancel in hexadecimal notation is 63616e63656c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: cancel out
| cancer body
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.