Synonyms for cheat
Synonyms of cheat
- (noun) darnel, tare, bearded darnel, Lolium temulentum, rye grass, ryegrass
- (noun) chess, Bromus secalinus, brome, bromegrass
- (noun) deceiver, cheater, trickster, beguiler, slicker, wrongdoer, offender
- (noun) swindle, rig, fraud
- (noun) cheating, deception, deceit, dissembling, dissimulation
- (verb) rip off, chisel, victimize, victimise
- (verb) chouse, shaft, screw, chicane, jockey, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- (verb) chisel, deceive, lead on, delude, cozen
- (verb) cheat on, cuckold, betray, wander, deceive, lead on, delude, cozen
The term cheat is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2hlYXQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to a39e07781d3a9613088c18c05e34fc42.
The ASCII encoding of cheat in hexadecimal notation is 6368656174.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: cheat on
| chechen republic
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.