Synonyms for coach
Synonyms of coach
- (noun) manager, handler, trainer
- (noun) private instructor, tutor, teacher, instructor
- (noun) passenger car, carriage, car, railcar, railway car, railroad car
- (noun) four-in-hand, coach-and-four, carriage, equipage, rig
- (noun) bus, autobus, charabanc, double-decker, jitney, motorbus, motorcoach, omnibus, passenger vehicle, public transport
- (verb) train, teach, learn, instruct
- (verb) drive
The term coach is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29hY2g=, while the MD5 signature is equal to f931b13aead002d7fcdb02f84e0f794f.
The ASCII encoding of coach in hexadecimal notation is 636f616368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: coach dog
| coach horse
| coach house
| coach station
| coaching job
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.