Synonyms for conclusion
Synonyms of conclusion
- (noun) decision, determination, judgment, judgement, mind
- (noun) assumption, supposition, supposal
- (noun) stopping point, finale, finis, finish, last, close, end, ending
- (noun) ending, finish, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event, beginning (antonym)
- (noun) ratiocination, proposition
- (noun) termination, ending, change of state
- (noun) settlement
- (noun) end, close, closing, ending, section, subdivision
- (noun) decision, determination, choice, selection, option, pick
The term conclusion is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29uY2x1c2lvbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to b669f32badeb976700cb6c9f7c7b5cdf.
The ASCII encoding of conclusion in hexadecimal notation is 636f6e636c7573696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: conclusion of law
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.