Synonyms for construction
Synonyms of construction
- (noun) building, creating from raw materials
- (noun) building, commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business
- (noun) structure, artifact, artefact
- (noun) grammatical construction, expression, constituent, grammatical constituent, misconstruction (antonym)
- (noun) mental synthesis, thinking, thought, thought process, cerebration, intellection, mentation
- (noun) twist, interpretation
- (noun) mathematical process, mathematical operation, operation
The term construction is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29uc3RydWN0aW9u, while the MD5 signature is equal to f5355504c5355403b74b6fd440b96c94.
The ASCII encoding of construction in hexadecimal notation is 636f6e737472756374696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: construction industry
| construction paper
| construction worker
| constructive breach
| constructive eviction
| constructive fraud
| constructive metabolism
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.