Synonyms for disorder
Synonyms of disorder
- (noun) upset, condition, status
- (noun) disorderliness, condition, status, order (antonym), orderliness (antonym)
- (noun) state, order (antonym)
- (verb) perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disturb, upset, trouble
- (verb) disarray, change, alter, modify, order (antonym)
The term disorder is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGlzb3JkZXI=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 63b1d95acc054476b1547a6901e84c84.
The ASCII encoding of disorder in hexadecimal notation is 6469736f72646572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: disordered
| disorderly behavior
| disorderly conduct
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.