Synonyms for factor
Synonyms of factor
- (noun) cause
- (noun) component, constituent, element, ingredient, part, section, division
- (noun) number
- (noun) divisor, integer, whole number
- (noun) agent, broker, businessperson, bourgeois
- (noun) independent variable, experimental variable
- (noun) gene, cistron, sequence
- (verb) factor in, factor out, calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure
The term factor is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmFjdG9y, while the MD5 signature is equal to 742f32c65ffd18b766fa307f8de2d47d.
The ASCII encoding of factor in hexadecimal notation is 666163746f72.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: factor analyse
| factor analysis
| factor analytic
| factor analytical
| factor analyze
| factor i
| factor ii
| factor iii
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.