Synonyms for fence
Synonyms of fence
- (noun) fencing, barrier
- (noun) trader, bargainer, dealer, monger
- (verb) fence in, enclose, close in, inclose, shut in
- (verb) receive, have
- (verb) contend, fight, struggle
- (verb) wall, palisade, fence in, surround, protect, wall in (related term), wall up (related term)
- (verb) argue, contend, debate, converse, discourse
The term fence is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmVuY2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to dc42bba70e898069cd3bbd09e5e12c4b.
The ASCII encoding of fence in hexadecimal notation is 66656e6365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: fence in
| fence line
| fence lizard
| fence mending
| fence rail
| fenced in
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.