Synonyms for flux
Synonyms of flux
- (noun) rate
- (noun) fluxion, flow, flowing
- (noun) chemical, chemical substance
- (noun) pathology
- (noun) state of flux, state
- (noun) magnetic field, magnetic flux, field, field of force, force field
- (noun) flux density, concentration, density, denseness, tightness, compactness
- (noun) change
- (verb) flow, move
- (verb) liquefy, liquify, change integrity
- (verb) blend, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity, mix up (related term)
The term flux is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Zmx1eA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to ab18b3e58a3b1bb5106ced208a8bd460.
The ASCII encoding of flux in hexadecimal notation is 666c7578.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: flux applicator
| flux density
| flux density unit
| flux unit
| fluxing lime
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.