Synonyms for function
Synonyms of function
- (noun) mathematical function, mathematical relation
- (noun) purpose, role, use, utility, usefulness
- (noun) office, part, role, duty
- (noun) relation
- (noun) social gathering, social affair
- (noun) affair, occasion, social occasion, social function, social event
- (noun) routine, subroutine, subprogram, procedure, software, software program, computer software, software system, software package, package
- (verb) work, operate, go, run, malfunction (antonym)
- (verb) serve, suffice, do, answer, serve
- (verb) officiate, serve
The term function is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZnVuY3Rpb24=, while the MD5 signature is equal to c1c425268e68385d1ab5074c17a94f14.
The ASCII encoding of function in hexadecimal notation is 66756e6374696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: function call
| function word
| functional anatomy
| functional calculus
| functional disorder
| functional genomics
| functional illiterate
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.