Synonyms for gather
Synonyms of gather
- (noun) gathering, sewing, stitchery
- (noun) gathering, collection, collecting, assembling, aggregation
- (verb) garner, collect, pull together, gather up (related term), spread (antonym)
- (verb) meet, assemble, forgather, foregather, interact
- (verb) accumulate, cumulate, conglomerate, pile up, amass, increase
- (verb) reason, reason out, conclude
- (verb) pucker, tuck, sew, run up, sew together, stitch
- (verb) assemble, get together
- (verb) search, seek, look for
The term gather is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2F0aGVy, while the MD5 signature is equal to 76a79a1cdd981d7b73a1b7cf9cc6e0de.
The ASCII encoding of gather in hexadecimal notation is 676174686572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gather in
| gather up
| gathered skirt
| gathering place
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.