Synonyms for gauge
Synonyms of gauge
- (noun) gage, measuring instrument, measuring system, measuring device
- (noun) standard of measurement, standard, criterion, measure, touchstone
- (noun) distance, length
- (noun) thickness
- (noun) bore, caliber, calibre, diameter, diam
- (verb) estimate, approximate, guess, judge, calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure, overestimate (related term), underestimate (related term)
- (verb) rub
- (verb) determine, find, find out, ascertain
- (verb) quantify, measure
- (verb) standardize, standardise
- (verb) blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
The term gauge is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2F1Z2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 37e1a9c3ba6042b79266687d13f3c5ff.
The ASCII encoding of gauge in hexadecimal notation is 6761756765.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gauge boson
| gaultheria hispidula
| gaultheria procumbens
| gaultheria shallon
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.