Synonyms for gear
Synonyms of gear
- (noun) gear wheel, geared wheel, cogwheel, wheel
- (noun) gearing, geartrain, power train, train, wheelwork
- (noun) gear mechanism, mechanism
- (noun) paraphernalia, appurtenance, equipment
- (verb) pitch, adapt, accommodate
The term gear is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2Vhcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to fae005cf393a8ec646f3fe040339fd9d.
The ASCII encoding of gear in hexadecimal notation is 67656172.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gear case
| gear lever
| gear mechanism
| gear up
| gear wheel
| geared wheel
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.