Synonyms for group
Synonyms of group
- (noun) grouping, abstraction
- (noun) radical, chemical group, unit, building block
- (noun) mathematical group, set
- (verb) classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate
- (verb) aggroup, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
The term group is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z3JvdXA=, while the MD5 signature is equal to db0f6f37ebeb6ea09489124345af2a45.
The ASCII encoding of group in hexadecimal notation is 67726f7570.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: group a
| group ab
| group action
| group amentiferae
| group b
| group captain
| group centrospermae
| group discussion
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.