Synonyms for guide
Synonyms of guide
- (noun) usher, escort
- (noun) leader
- (noun) guidebook, handbook, enchiridion, vade mecum
- (noun) template, templet, model, example
- (noun) scout, pathfinder, expert
- (verb) steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, channelize, channelise, control, command
- (verb) lead, take, direct, conduct
- (verb) steer, direct
- (verb) guide on, orient, orientate
- (verb) run, draw, pass, pass over (related term), pass around (related term)
The term guide is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z3VpZGU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to a0c391dc49c440fc9962168353cedde3.
The ASCII encoding of guide in hexadecimal notation is 6775696465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: guide dog
| guide fossil
| guide on
| guide rope
| guide word
| guided bomb unit-28
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.