Synonyms for hair
Synonyms of hair
- (noun) body covering
- (noun) hair's-breadth, hairsbreadth, whisker, small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- (noun) fuzz, tomentum, plant process, enation
- (noun) pilus, filament, filum
- (noun) haircloth, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- (noun) process, outgrowth, appendage
The term hair is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aGFpcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 2c5ca38849d1b0b961844c065214ff1a.
The ASCII encoding of hair in hexadecimal notation is 68616972.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: hair ball
| hair care
| hair cell
| hair coloring
| hair curler
| hair drier
| hair dryer
| hair dye
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.