Synonyms for handle
Synonyms of handle
- (noun) grip, handgrip, hold, appendage
- (verb) manage, deal, care, control, command
- (verb) treat, do by, interact
- (verb) cover, treat, plow, deal, address, broach, initiate
- (verb) palm, touch
- (verb) wield, manipulate
- (verb) manipulate, keep in line, control
The term handle is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aGFuZGxl, while the MD5 signature is equal to e1260894f59eeae98c8440899de4df8d.
The ASCII encoding of handle in hexadecimal notation is 68616e646c65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: handle with kid gloves
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.