Synonyms for intersection
Synonyms of intersection
- (noun) intersection point, point of intersection, point
- (noun) crossroad, crossway, crossing, carrefour, junction
- (noun) set
- (noun) product, cartesian product, set
- (noun) overlap, convergence, representation, mental representation, internal representation
- (noun) joining, connection, connexion
The term intersection is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW50ZXJzZWN0aW9u, while the MD5 signature is equal to 26fef4087b2c10cb5ab7e4a5f5436ff4.
The ASCII encoding of intersection in hexadecimal notation is 696e74657273656374696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: intersection point
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.