Synonyms for marrow
Synonyms of marrow
- (noun) bone marrow, connective tissue
- (noun) marrow squash, vegetable marrow, summer squash, summer squash vine, Cucurbita pepo melopepo
- (noun) bone marrow, dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw, treat
- (noun) vegetable marrow, summer squash
- (noun) kernel, substance, core, center, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty, content, cognitive content, mental object
The term marrow is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bWFycm93, while the MD5 signature is equal to 3839b0cdd434530110115a990772ec42.
The ASCII encoding of marrow in hexadecimal notation is 6d6172726f77.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: marrow squash
| marrowfat pea
| marrubium vulgare
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.