Synonyms for melt
Synonyms of melt
- (noun) thaw, thawing, melting, heating, warming, phase change, phase transition, state change, physical change
- (verb) run, melt down, dissolve, resolve, break up
- (verb) dissolve, thaw, unfreeze, unthaw, dethaw, liquefy, flux, liquify
- (verb) mellow, mellow out, change
- (verb) meld, blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- (verb) fade, weaken
- (verb) disappear, weaken
The term melt is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bWVsdA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5741a8f216810af699bbc27a4e73b8e0.
The ASCII encoding of melt in hexadecimal notation is 6d656c74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: melt down
| melt off
| melting point
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.