Synonyms for operate
Synonyms of operate
- (verb) run, direct
- (verb) function, work, go, run, malfunction (antonym)
- (verb) control, manipulate
- (verb) manoeuver, maneuver, manoeuvre, move, go
- (verb) happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- (verb) engage, mesh, lock, move, displace, disengage (antonym)
- (verb) operate on, treat, care for
The term operate is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence b3BlcmF0ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 03672bee7f58cd26136f083acaa24855.
The ASCII encoding of operate in hexadecimal notation is 6f706572617465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: operate on
| operatic star
| operating budget
| operating capability
| operating capital
| operating cost
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.