Synonyms for passion
Synonyms of passion
- (noun) passionateness, feeling
- (noun) heat, warmth, emotionality, emotionalism
- (noun) rage, desire
- (noun) mania, cacoethes, irrational motive
- (noun) sexual desire, eros, concupiscence, physical attraction
- (noun) love, object
- (noun) Passion, Passion of Christ, agony, suffering, excruciation
The term passion is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGFzc2lvbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 074b62fb6c21b84e6b5846e6bb001f67.
The ASCII encoding of passion in hexadecimal notation is 70617373696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: passion fruit
| passion of christ
| passion play
| passion sunday
| passion week
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.