Synonyms for peg
Synonyms of peg
- (noun) nog, pin
- (noun) pin, marker, marking, mark
- (noun) pin, stick, leg
- (noun) wooden leg, leg, pegleg, prosthesis, prosthetic device
- (noun) regulator
- (noun) pin, thole, tholepin, rowlock, oarlock, holder
- (verb) nail down, nail, succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods
- (verb) pierce, thrust
- (verb) peg down, attach, peg down (related term)
- (verb) stabilize, stabilise
The term peg is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGVn, while the MD5 signature is equal to ac40141674092695d8b98ec0e4a6a838.
The ASCII encoding of peg in hexadecimal notation is 706567.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: peg away
| peg down
| peg top
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.