Synonyms for prepare
Synonyms of prepare
- (verb) fix, set up, ready, gear up, set, change, alter, modify
- (verb) cook, fix, ready, make, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- (verb) make, create
- (verb) organize, organise, devise, get up, machinate, initiate, pioneer
- (verb) groom, train, educate
- (verb) train, develop, educate, teach, learn, instruct
- (verb) sound
- (verb) train, learn, study, read, take
The term prepare is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cHJlcGFyZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 0ee63ccea22773b7b711a299adc32792.
The ASCII encoding of prepare in hexadecimal notation is 70726570617265.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: prepare for
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.