Synonyms for programme
Synonyms of programme
- (noun) program, announcement, promulgation
- (noun) course of study, program, curriculum, syllabus, information, info
- (noun) broadcast, program, show
- (noun) program, computer program, computer programme, software, software program, computer software, software system, software package, package
- (noun) program, system, system of rules
- (noun) plan, program, idea, thought
- (noun) program, performance
- (verb) program, create by mental act, create mentally
- (verb) program, schedule
The term programme is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cHJvZ3JhbW1l, while the MD5 signature is equal to e82324fc57b0a4ffdd8a0437ee9cdfe7.
The ASCII encoding of programme in hexadecimal notation is 70726f6772616d6d65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: programme music
| programmed cell death
| programming error
| programming language
| progress report
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.