Synonyms for provide
Synonyms of provide
- (verb) supply, render, furnish, give
- (verb) supply, ply, cater, give
- (verb) stipulate, qualify, condition, specify
- (verb) put up, offer, engage, wage
- (verb) leave, allow for, allow, yield, give, afford
- (verb) bring home the bacon, support
- (verb) fix, prepare, set up, ready, gear up, set
The term provide is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cHJvdmlkZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to a4f550dea5eb250a72b6ca8e8d94e7d9.
The ASCII encoding of provide in hexadecimal notation is 70726f76696465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: provided with
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.