Synonyms for reflexion
Synonyms of reflexion
- (noun) reflection, physical phenomenon
- (noun) expression, manifestation, reflection, demonstration, demo
- (noun) observation, reflection, remark, comment
- (noun) contemplation, reflection, rumination, musing, thoughtfulness, consideration
- (noun) reflection, reflectivity, physical property
- (noun) mirror image, reflection, likeness, alikeness, similitude
- (noun) reflection, picture, image, icon, ikon
The term reflexion is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmVmbGV4aW9u, while the MD5 signature is equal to bc5e1f6936afa17fbd3dc4cea7193943.
The ASCII encoding of reflexion in hexadecimal notation is 7265666c6578696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: reflexive
| reflexive pronoun
| reflexive verb
| reflux condenser
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.