Synonyms for scrap
Synonyms of scrap
- (noun) bit, chip, flake, fleck, fragment
- (noun) rubbish, trash, waste, waste material, waste matter, waste product
- (noun) piece
- (noun) fight, fighting, combat, conflict, struggle, battle
- (verb) trash, junk, discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- (verb) quarrel, dispute, argufy, altercate, argue, contend, debate, fence
- (verb) convert
The term scrap is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2NyYXA=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 442166d81beab515ea7e6a9f6ddc2691.
The ASCII encoding of scrap in hexadecimal notation is 7363726170.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: scrap iron
| scrap metal
| scrape along
| scrape by
| scrape up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.