Synonyms for soil
Synonyms of soil
- (noun) dirt, filth, grime, stain, grease, grunge, dirtiness, uncleanness
- (noun) dirt, earth, ground
- (noun) land, ground, object, physical object
- (noun) territory, geographical area, geographic area, geographical region, geographic region
- (verb) dirty, begrime, grime, colly, bemire, change, alter, modify, clean (antonym)
The term soil is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c29pbA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to cf6c9df68ded66fc2c9d509d76ae22cc.
The ASCII encoding of soil in hexadecimal notation is 736f696c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: soil bank
| soil conditioner
| soil conservation
| soil erosion
| soil horizon
| soil pipe
| soil profile
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.