Synonyms for song
Synonyms of song
- (noun) vocal, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- (noun) sound
- (noun) strain, vocal music
- (noun) birdcall, call, birdsong, animal communication
- (noun) bargain, buy, steal
- (noun) Sung, Sung dynasty, Song, Song dynasty, dynasty
The term song is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c29uZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 683eb609607a439b0561dcbb4c8329e8.
The ASCII encoding of song in hexadecimal notation is 736f6e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: song and dance
| song dynasty
| song of solomon
| song of songs
| song sparrow
| song thrush
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.