Synonyms for specify
Synonyms of specify
- (verb) stipulate, qualify, condition, contract, undertake
- (verb) define, delineate, delimit, delimitate, be
- (verb) set, determine, fix, limit, choose, take, select, pick out
- (verb) particularize, particularise, specialize, specialise, elaborate, lucubrate, expatiate, exposit, enlarge, flesh out, expand, expound, dilate, generalize (antonym)
- (verb) pin down, peg down, nail down, narrow down, narrow, determine
- (verb) intend, destine, designate, plan
- (verb) assign, set apart, choose, take, select, pick out
The term specify is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3BlY2lmeQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 78a3d5a28bb8da2d3e39c37f4c1099ca.
The ASCII encoding of specify in hexadecimal notation is 73706563696679.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: specimen
| specimen bottle
| specious argument
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.