Synonyms for structure
Synonyms of structure
- (noun) construction, artifact, artefact
- (noun) constitution, composition, makeup
- (noun) cognition, knowledge, noesis
- (noun) anatomical structure, complex body part, bodily structure, body structure, body part
- (noun) social organization, social organisation, social structure, social system, system, scheme
- (verb) organize, organise, coordinate
The term structure is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3RydWN0dXJl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 07414f4e15ca943e6cde032dec85d92f.
The ASCII encoding of structure in hexadecimal notation is 737472756374757265.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: structured
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.