Synonyms for substantial
Synonyms of substantial
- (adj) significant, considerable (similar term)
- (adj) substantive, essential (similar term)
- (adj) real, material, material (related term), insubstantial (antonym)
- (adj) hearty, satisfying, solid, square, wholesome (similar term)
- (adj) solid, strong, sound (similar term)
The term substantial is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3Vic3RhbnRpYWw=, while the MD5 signature is equal to cc70cc6becf380c6013ee558d1b851d3.
The ASCII encoding of substantial in hexadecimal notation is 7375627374616e7469616c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: substantiality
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.