Synonyms for system
Synonyms of system
- (noun) scheme, group, grouping
- (noun) instrumentality, instrumentation
- (noun) system of rules, method
- (noun) plan of action
- (noun) body part
- (noun) arrangement, organization, organisation, structure
- (noun) substance, matter
- (noun) live body
- (noun) organization, organisation, orderliness, methodicalness
The term system is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3lzdGVt, while the MD5 signature is equal to 54b53072540eeeb8f8e9343e71f28176.
The ASCII encoding of system in hexadecimal notation is 73797374656d.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: system administrator
| system call
| system clock
| system command
| system error
| system of logic
| system of macrophages
| system of measurement
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.