Synonyms for tear
Synonyms of tear
- (noun) teardrop, drop, drib, driblet
- (noun) rip, rent, snag, split, opening, gap
- (noun) bust, binge, bout, revel, revelry
- (noun) separation
- (verb) rupture, snap, bust, separate, disunite, divide, part, tear up (related term), tear apart (related term), tear down (related term)
- (verb) separate, disunite, divide, part
- (verb) shoot, shoot down, charge, buck, rush, hotfoot, hasten, hie, speed, race, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, shoot up (related term)
- (verb) pluck, pull, deplume, deplumate, displume, strip
- (verb) cry, weep
The term tear is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dGVhcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 2a402dd1f1d3ac729528eabdfd2650d0.
The ASCII encoding of tear in hexadecimal notation is 74656172.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: tear apart
| tear away
| tear down
| tear duct
| tear gas
| tear gland
| tear into
| tear off
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.