Synonyms for understanding
Synonyms of understanding
- (adj) perceptive (similar term)
- (noun) apprehension, discernment, savvy, knowing
- (noun) agreement, statement
- (noun) sympathy, inclination, disposition, tendency
- (noun) reason, intellect, faculty, mental faculty, module
The term understanding is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dW5kZXJzdGFuZGluZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 224daf9be15ab93177942a2f7581d45e.
The ASCII encoding of understanding in hexadecimal notation is 756e6465727374616e64696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: understate
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.