Synonyms for vocal
Synonyms of vocal
- (adj) communication (related term), instrumental (antonym)
- (adj) communication (related term)
- (adj) outspoken, communicative (similar term), communicatory (similar term)
- (adj) loud (similar term)
- (noun) vocal music, music
- (noun) song, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
The term vocal is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dm9jYWw=, while the MD5 signature is equal to b9d314234237a33b6c212d4c9d58b567.
The ASCII encoding of vocal in hexadecimal notation is 766f63616c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: vocal band
| vocal cord
| vocal fold
| vocal music
| vocal organ
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.