Synonyms for walker
Synonyms of walker
- (noun) Walker, John Walker, four-minute man
- (noun) Walker, Alice Walker, Alice Malsenior Walker, writer, author
- (noun) pedestrian, footer, traveler, traveller
- (noun) shoe
- (noun) Zimmer, Zimmer frame, framework, frame, framing
- (noun) baby-walker, go-cart, framework, frame, framing
The term walker is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2Fsa2Vy, while the MD5 signature is equal to 1c3a0b25c3d1c909e2bcb9fe44c2f904.
The ASCII encoding of walker in hexadecimal notation is 77616c6b6572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: walker foxhound
| walker hound
| walker percy
| walker smith
| walking delegate
| walking fern
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.