Synonyms for way
Synonyms of way
- (noun) manner, mode, style, fashion, property
- (noun) means, agency, implementation, effectuation
- (noun) journey, journeying
- (noun) condition, status
- (noun) path, way of life, course, course of action
- (noun) artifact, artefact
- (noun) direction, path, route, itinerary
- (noun) distance
- (noun) choice, pick, selection
- (noun) category
- (noun) room, elbow room, position, spatial relation
- (noun) share, portion, part, percentage
- (adv) right smart
The term way is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2F5, while the MD5 signature is equal to c83b72dd001482ce10f0b106c7a0ed0e.
The ASCII encoding of way in hexadecimal notation is 776179.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: way of life
| way out
| way station
| wayfaring tree
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.