Synonyms for wound
Synonyms of wound
- (adj) coiled (similar term)
- (noun) lesion, injury, hurt, harm, trauma
- (noun) injury, combat injury, personnel casualty, loss
- (noun) distress, hurt, suffering
- (noun) wounding, damage, harm, hurt, scathe
- (verb) injure, hurt
- (verb) hurt, injure, bruise, offend, spite, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
The term wound is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d291bmQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to faec47e96bfb066b7c4b8c502dc3f649.
The ASCII encoding of wound in hexadecimal notation is 776f756e64.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: wound tumor virus
| wound up
| wove paper
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.