Synonyms for confederate
Synonyms of confederate
- (adj) Confederate, southern (similar term)
- (adj) allied, confederative, united (similar term)
- (noun) Confederate, supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster, friend, Southerner
- (noun) collaborator, henchman, partner in crime, accessory, accessary
- (noun) accomplice, assistant, helper, help, supporter
- (verb) band together, unite, unify
- (verb) unite, unify
The term confederate is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29uZmVkZXJhdGU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 654fe1973e72485cdf3fb78a4e00f79a.
The ASCII encoding of confederate in hexadecimal notation is 636f6e6665646572617465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: confederate army
| confederate flag
| confederate jasmine
| confederate rose
| confederate rose mallow
| confederate soldier
| confederate states
| confederate states of america
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.