Synonyms for doctor
Synonyms of doctor
- (noun) doc, physician, MD, Dr., medico, medical practitioner, medical man
- (noun) Doctor of the Church, Doctor, theologian, theologist, theologizer, theologiser
- (noun) play, child's play
- (noun) Dr., scholar, scholarly person, bookman, student
- (verb) sophisticate, doctor up, adulterate, stretch, dilute, debase
- (verb) treat, care for
- (verb) repair, mend, fix, bushel, furbish up, restore, touch on, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate, break (antonym)
The term doctor is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZG9jdG9y, while the MD5 signature is equal to f9f16d97c90d8c6f2cab37bb6d1f1992.
The ASCII encoding of doctor in hexadecimal notation is 646f63746f72.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: doctor of arts
| doctor of dental medicine
| doctor of dental surgery
| doctor of divinity
| doctor of education
| doctor of fine arts
| doctor of humane letters
| doctor of humanities
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.